It’s our Three Year Blogaversary!March 20th, 2012 by Alicia Taggio
It seems like just yesterday our Flight Centre Canada Blog took flight with our first post, and here we stand three years later with over 460 travel blogs that touch on everything from Adventure travel to travel etiquette, to finding the best food in a particular country.
Our blog has also been an avenue for us to share information in times of crisis when natural disasters took place, and airline disruptions occurred. We also can’t forget all the amazing travel videos we’ve found over the years that have inspired us and our readers to get out and explore our beautiful world. We took a look back at some of our most popular posts and series over the years and thought we would share the Top 5 with you:
1. Set Jetting Around the World- Our Favourite Movie Destinations Around the World
2. Behind the Lens Series- Interviews with our Favourite Canadian Photographers/Videographers
3. Travel Etiquette Series- What to wear, how to eat and many more helpful tips from Adam Barralet
4. Travelling with Children – Tips and Tricks from Parents who Know
5. Booking Flights: Joel Pennington shares his tips and tricks to help you get more value for your money.
A big thank you to those that have contributed to our blog over the years and those that have commented, shared or liked our posts. This blog wouldn’t be living without you, so THANK YOU!
But like any project, a blog is never really complete as it changes and grows over the years. Since this blog is really for you, our readers, we want to know what we can do to improve it going forward. What are some of your favourite features? What do you want to see more of? Feel free to share some of your favourite blogs with us for design inspiration!
Leave a comment below with your feedback and you’ll automatically be entered to win one of three $300 gift cards with Flight Centre. Winners will be selected at random on Friday March 23rd at 4pm EST.
**THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED**