Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising, Oasis of the Seas- its groundbreaking design introduced seven distinct neighborhoods built for ultimate enjoyment. Hop on a classic carousel on the Boardwalk, then watch acrobats splash down in the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea. Let imaginations soar in the Youth Zone-the largest kids' area at sea-or at the Pool & Sports Zone, where you'll find FlowRider surf simulators and zip line views. Unwind with a stroll in Central Park-a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants-or melt away stress at VitalitySM Spa. Jazz up your evening with Broadway hit Hairspray, or hit the Royal Promenade for memorable moments with DreamWorks Experience characters. Join us onboard the ship that changed cruising - a world where innovation rules.
Action & Adventure
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Hand-carved carousel
- Gross Tonnage: 225,282
- Length: 1186.5 ft
- Max Beam: 213 ft
- Draft: 30 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22.6 knots
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and a Coach store
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including character dining, parades, and meet & greets with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 14 more complimentary options including Park Cafe, Windjammer Cafe, Solarium Bistro, and room service*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets, Cupcake Cupboard, Seafood Shack and more*
- NEW Starbucks, featuring the coffee, specialty beverages, and sweet treats you love.
- 150 Central Park, serves up an intimate six-course experience of leading-edge cuisine in a modern setting. Enjoy seasonally, locally-sourced menus developed by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
- Experience culinary delights at any one of our Specialty restaurants where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert* including 150 Central Park, Chops Grille steakhouse, and Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
- A la carte more your style? Try Izumi Asian cuisine for sushi bar selections, and Vintages wine bar for an array of tempting tapas*
* Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway hit musical Hairspray
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- 18,000 sq. foot Casino Royale with 464 slots and 27 tables
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- NEW Surf's Up Party, a reservation-only themed party in the Seafood Shack featuring the restaurants most popular dishes and three non-alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $15 per guest or three alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $25 per guest
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping in Central Park and the Royal Promenade including Coach, art gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- Entertainment venues'