British Airways Canada
The Brits may be known for their stiff upper lip, but on British Airways flights, expect service with a smile. The British Airways Canada hub is located in Terminal 3 at Toronto Lester B. Pearson Airport (YYZ) which is also among the airline's largest international hubs. The UK carrier also operates service from London Heathrow Airport (LHG) to Vancouver International Airport (YVR.)
More British Airways Flight Information
Cheap British Airways Flights with FlightCentre.ca
As a Oneworld Alliance member, British Airways Canada flights operate in other provinces under its partner airlines. British Airways frequent flyer members may accumulate points on codeshare flights. Find out how you can make your dollar go as far as the British Isles and beyond by contacting a Flight Centre travel agent.
British Airways Destinations
British Airways has an international reputation and is recognized around the world, in part by the worldwide destinations it services. With 180 destinations in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Australia, we've listed the top 10 international airports British Airways operates service to and from:
- Berlin, Germany; Berlin Tegel Airport
- Chicago, USA; O'Hare International Airport
- Johannesburg, South Africa; O. R. Tambo International Airport
- Madrid, Spain; Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport: British Airways is located in Terminal 4.
- New York City, USA; John F. Kennedy International Airport: British Airways is located in Terminal 7.
- Paris, France; Charles de Gaulle Airport: British Airways is located in Terminal 2.
- Rome, Italy; Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport: British Airways is located in Terminal 3.
- São Paulo, Brazil; São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport: Airways is located in Terminal 3.
- Tokyo, Japan; Narita International Airport: British Airways is located in Terminal 2.
- Toronto, Canada; Toronto Pearson International Airport: British Airways is located in Terminal 3.