Delta offers you five convenient check-in methods, including the downloadable Fly Delta app. Check-in up to 24 hours before your flight, get your boarding passes, even pay for baggage. Traditional check-in methods are available also. Check-in with Delta Airlines here.
Which Delta check in style suits you? Delta offers five check-in methods. For more details, read on, or visit the airlines website about Delta check in options: online, Delta mobile app, airport counter, airport kiosk and in select airports, curbside check in.
1. Delta online check-in. You may check in to your flight up to 24 hours before departure, using the convenient Delta Airlines online check in tool.
2. Fly Delta App for mobile. Download it to your smartphone, where you can check in up to 24 hours before your flight, get your boarding passes and pay for baggage.
3. Airport Counter. If youre kicking it old school, you may procure your boarding pass and check your baggage in person at the Delta Airlines check-in counter.
4. Airport Kiosk. These machines do everything you can do at the airport counter, minus the sparkling smiles of Delta staff. Check in 24 hours before departure to pay for baggage upgrade seats and print boarding pass.
5. Airport Curbside. Youve heard of houses having curb appeal, well so does this check-in option. Available at select U.S. airports, simply drive up to the airport curb where Delta is located. Show your photo ID, confirmation or e-Ticket number, hand over your checked bags and head to security.
One of the many advantages to working with an Airfare Expert, when you book with a Flight Centre travel agent, we can help you navigate all you need to know about the Delta airline check in procedures.