Do you consider yourself a spontaneous person? What if we told you we could fly you to Brisbane for an epic experience in Queensland, but you would have to pack your bags and leave that night. Would you still do it? If you’re in the Vancouver area, here’s your chance.
On June 1st, 2016 we’re offering Vancouverites the chance to win a trip to Australia on Air Canada’s inaugural direct flight to Brisbane leaving that very night!
How can you enter?
Make sure you’re at our Flight Centre Hyperstore at Howe and Dunsmuir in Vancouver with your passport on June 1st between 6am-10:30am PST for your chance to win. The prize includes:
- Two roundtrip flights on Air Canada’s inaugural flight from Vancouver to Brisbane on June 1, departing at 11.45pm and arriving at 7.15am on June 3, and returning from Brisbane at 10.40am on June 12 arriving in Vancouver at 7.15am on June 12
- 3 nights hotel in Brisbane, 2 nights hotel in Hervey Bay and 3 nights hotel in Airlie Beach
- 8-day car rental with unlimited mileage
- Eumundi Markets and Sunshine Coast Hinterland day tour visiting markets, a historic village, art galleries, shops and spectacular views, with an optional Mary Cairncross Park Rainforest walk.
- A Fraser Explorer day tour including your national park fee and a buffet lunch.
- A Whitehaven Beach and Daydream Island Resort and Spa experience including a cruise through the Whitsundays, 2 hours at Whitehaven Beach, a visit to Cid Harbour, a cruise and a two-course lunch at Mermaids.
The winner will be drawn at 11am PST on June 1st and flown out that very night (giving you just enough time to pack your bags and jump for joy). Click here for full terms and conditions
Can’t travel on those dates, but don’t want to miss out on this new route with Air Canada? Enter here for your chance to win the runner-up prize which is a free roundtrip flight to Brisbane from Vancouver (flexible travel dates) with Air Canada.
Hope to see you soon Vancouver!