Our Vegas Expert Saneeta Boparan takes a gamble on Sin City and returns with stories worth their weight in gold. Saneeta shares the time she played penny roulette with a cowboy and her pro Vegas travel tips.
1. How many times have you visited Las Vegas?
2. What makes you an expert in Las Vegas?
I’ve experienced Vegas in all different ways – with a group, with a friend, as a couple. I’ve been to many shows, have done a lot of shopping, and stayed at hotels in old and new Las Vegas. Every time I visit I discover something new and make my first-hand experiences even more insightful to share.
3. What surprised you the most about Las Vegas?
Vegas is full of surprises! When you go to Vegas it’s hard to not be blown away by the liveliness.
4. What made you fall in love with Las Vegas?
I fell in love with the possibility of finding fun at any hour of the day. I have a hilarious story from each and every night I’ve spent there.
5. What’s your favourite memory about Las Vegas?
The first time I visited Old Vegas, when I played penny roulette with an old cowboy and one of my best friends for hours.
6. What are your top 3 Las Vegas tips that you would give a client travelling there?
- See a Cirque du Soleil show. The theatres have been specifically created for each show and the performances are breathtaking.
- Eat at Pink Taco! It’s at the Hard Rock Hotel and serves the best Mexican food ever!
- Spend some time in Old Vegas. It’s cheap, the light show is amazing, and it’s true Vegas.
7. Why do you think it’s important for people to visit Las Vegas?
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime experience. No matter what you enjoy for fun, Vegas has something for you. If you are into food, shows, art, gambling, or just people watching, you will not be bored for a minute in this fast-paced city!