Published on July 4th, 2016 | by Emma Hackwood0
Meet the New York City Expert: David Collins
Our New York City Expert David Collins took one bite of the Big Apple and never looked back. Since that first taste he’s been there an additional five times, learned the infamous New York City subway system, and has walked through all five boroughs. Here he shares a hint at what makes him the expert, but like this city, you’ll need to see for yourself:
1. How many times have you visited New York?
2. What makes you an expert in New York?
3. What is your favourite area in New York?
4. What surprised you the most about New York?
How much you can do for little or no cost and how easy it is to get around such a big city.
5. What made you fall in love with New York?
Walking through different neighbourhoods.
6. What’s your favourite memory about New York?
The first time arriving at night and seeing the neon lights in Times Square.
7. What are your top 3 New York tips that you would give a client travelling there?
1. Do the touristy stuff first, it is worth seeing
2. Use the subway to explore different areas
3. Walk the Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park
8. Why do you think it’s important for people to visit New York?
Just to see what the world’s largest city is all about. Again the touristy stuff may seem overrated, but I assure you it’s worth seeing. Everything is just so big – it could be its own country.
9. What things would you recommend someone pack for a trip to New York?
Camera, good shoes, and a small map.