Good jazz travels fast. Blink, and you’ll miss the innovation erupting out of London, Havana, Nunavik, Addis Ababa, Manila, Tel Aviv, Rio!
This International Jazz Day, celebrate with our eclectic mix of melodies from jazz creators around the world.
Was that an accordion? Is someone rapping? How are they making the sax sound like that? There’s just one rule: turn it up!
Looking for more? Same.
While we’re all taking a few bars of rest, so to speak, it’s the perfect time to start arranging your musical adventure at some of the best jazz festivals around the world. Stay tuned for 2021 tickets and ask your Expert Traveller to help you orchestrate your flights, accommodation, and travel insurance with confidence.
- January: Panama Jazz Festival – Ciudad de Saber
- February: Eltham Jazz, Food & Wine Festival – Victoria, Australia
- March: Cape Town International Jazz Festival
- March Java Jazz Festival – Jakarta, Indonesia
- April-May: New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
- May: XJAZZ Berlin Festival
- May: Saint Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival
- June-July: Montreal International Jazz Festival
- July: Copenhagen Jazz Festival
- July: Montreux Jazz Festival – Montreux, Switzerland
- July: Love Supreme Jazz Festival – East Sussex, UK
- September: Tokyo Jazz Festival