SPAIN, FRANCE, & ITALY 7 night cruise roundtrip Barcelona
Flight not included
Departs May 24 2020
The most awarded ship in the world is stealing the spotlight again when the newly Amplified Allure of the Seas® debuts in Barcelona for the Summer 2020 season. Experience the best of the Med on an itinerary that hits all the must-see classics that line the western Mediterranean, from vibrant cities to sandy beaches and historic sites. With endless shore excursions to choose from, this is the boldest way to conquer a continent’s worth of adventures.
CATEGORY Oceanview Balcony Stateroom
VISIT Barcelona (Spain), Palma De Mallorca (Spain), Provence (France), Florence/Pisa (Italy), Rome (Italy), & Naples/Capri (Italy)
∙ 60%* savings included
∙ $150* instant savings included
∙ Kids Sail Free*
UPGRADE to a Junior Suite for an additional $1266 pp.
Allure of the Seas
Allure of the Seas, the newest ship in Royal Caribbean's awe-inspiring Oasis class, is a captivating adventure unlike any other. Explore seven distinct neighborhoods filled with awesome new features - like the first Starbucks at sea, Tony Award-winning Broadway musical Chicago in the main theater, and favorite moments with Shrek, Po the panda, and more friends in the DreamWorks Experience. Spice up your sailing with margaritas and Mexican-fare favorites at Rita's Cantina, or with prime cuts straight from the skewer at Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. And there's still plenty more Oasis-class WOWs to be had, from the classic carousel on the Boardwalk, to aerial acrobats in the AquaTheater, FlowRider surf simulators, plus zip line views over Central Park -a meandering garden lined with shops and fine restaurants.
NEW Sailing Europe in 2015
HereÂs one for the history books. In summer 2015, Allure of the SeasÂ® will sail European waters, departing round trip from Barcelona and Civitavecchia near Rome. ItÂs cruising like Europe has never seen before. And you can be a part of it.
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service VitalitySM Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Central Park outdoor garden with BRITTO Gallery, restaurants and a Coach store
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge*
*Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Guest Capacity: 5,400 double occupancy
- Gross Tonnage: 225,282
- Staterooms: 2,700
- Decks: 16 high
- Length: 1,187'
- Max Beam: 213'
- Draft: 30 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22.6 knots
Action & Adventure
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Two FlowRider surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Hand-carved carousel
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 13 more complimentary options including Park Cafe, Windjammer Cafe Boardwalk Dog House, and room service*
- The first Starbucks at sea*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets, Cupcake Cupboard and more*
- 150 Central Park, serves up an intimate six-course experience of leading-edge cuisine in a modern setting. Enjoy seasonally, locally-sourced menus developed by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz.
- Experience culinary delights at any one of our Specialty restaurants where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert* ÃÂ including 150 Central Park, Chops Grille steakhouse, Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant, and Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse
- NEW Central Park Dining Package, at $65 per guest, includes Giovanni's Table Italian Trattoria, 150 Central Park fine-dining restaurant and Chops Grille steakhouse
- A la carte more your style? Try Izumi Asian cuisine for sushi bar selections, and Vintages wine bar for an array of tempting tapas*
* Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including character dining, parades, and meet & greets with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- H2O Zone kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Tony Award-winning musical Chicago
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- 18,000 sq. foot Casino Royale with 456 slots and 27 tables
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Rita's Fiesta, a reservation-only themed party in Rita's Cantina featuring the restaurant's most popular dishes and three non-alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $10 per guest or three alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $20 per guest
- Prohibition Party, a reservation-only 1920s-themed celebration on every fifth night in the Jazz on 4 lounge where guests 21 and older can don their favorite Jazz Age outfit and sip on alcoholic beverages for a cover charge of $35 per guest
- Variety of name-brand , duty-free shopping in Central Park and the Royal Promenade including the GUESS Store, Coach, BRITTO Gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- Entertainment venues' Showtimes at a Glance
*Conditions apply. Save 60% on the second guest on select Royal Caribbean cruises. PLUS up to $150 in instant savings. Offer must be booked between Februrary 1 - March 3, 2020 ("Offer Period"). Offer applies to sailings departing on or after March 1, 2020. BOGO60 provides 60% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first, full-fare paying guest. BOGO60 offer also provides 30% cruise fare savings for third guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualifying guests. In addition, BOGO60 offers up to $150 instant savings per stateroom on select sailings. Instant savings amount determined by category booked and sailing length: On sailings 5 nights or less, $25 savings for Interior and Ocean View, $50 for Balconies and $75 for Suites; on sailing 6 nights or longer, $50 savings for Interior and Ocean View, $75 for Balconies and $150 for Suites. Savings applied to cruise fare at checkout. Instant savings do not apply to China departures. Kids Sail Free provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on select 4-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Europe, Hawaii, and Repositioning sailings departing between 1/1/20 – 12/17/20 and 1/8/21 – 5/17/21. Offer excludes President’s Day sailings (Sailings between 2/14/20 – 2/17/20), Spring Break sailings (Sailings between 3/14/20 – 3/23/20), Holy Week/Easter sailings (Sailings between 4/3/20 – 4/17/20), Peak Summer sailings (Sailings between 5/15/20 – 8/31/20), 2020 Thanksgiving sailings (Sailings between 11/21/20 – 11/28/20), 2021 President’s Day Sailings (Sailings between 2/12/21 – 2/15/21), and 2021 Spring Break and Easter sailings (Sailings between 3/13/21 – 4/4/21). Taxes, fees, and port expenses are additional and apply to all guests. NRDB cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a 100USD/CAD per person service fee ("FCC"). FCC is non-transferable and expires 12-months from issue date. 100USD/CAD per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date. Deposits made toward Guarantees and Grand Suites and higher categories are non-refundable and are subject to NRD Booking Terms. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Offer open to residents of US, Canada, Puerto Rico and select countries in the Caribbean. Changes to the booking may result in removal of the offer. Prices and offers are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to www.RoyalCaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. Not applicable on bookings made at flightcentre.ca. Not combinable with any other offers unless specified. Please ask your Flight Centre Expert Traveller for more details. Offer is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Offer expires March 3, 2020.
Package, cruise, tour, rail & hotel prices are per person, based on double occupancy for total length of stay unless otherwise stated. Prices are for select departure dates and are accurate and subject to availability at advertising deadline, errors and omissions excepted, and subject to change. Taxes & fees include transportation related fees, GST/HST and fuel supplements and are approximate and subject to change.