When you set foot aboard our state-of-the-art 100-passenger Celebrity Xpedition in the Galapagos Islands, be prepared for an experience like no other. Filled with indulgences, including room service, in-suite dining, massage services, complimentary plush bathrobes, a fitness room, nightly lectures by certified naturalists from the Galapagos National Park (who are on board during your entire vacation), and live music in the Discovery Lounge, you'll experience the Galapagos Islands in style.
- Inaugural Date: June 13, 2004
- Tonnage: 2,842
- Length: 296 feet
- Beam: 49 feet
- Draught: 25 feet
- Cruising Speed: 15 knots
Recount the days activities with new friends over a refreshing drink and live music.
Soak in spectacular views of the sunrise or sunset, the choice is yours.
Casual, open-seating allows you the flexibility to enjoy the company of new friends or your favorite naturalist guide, while savoring fresh, locally grown and organic fruits and vegetables, as well as fresh fish caught by Galapagos fishermen.
A hot tub and sunning area are all it takes to unwind from head to toe after a day's exploration.
All Suites & Staterooms feature:
- Two lower beds, convertible to Queen
- Dual voltage 110/220 AC
- Plentiful storage space in on-suite bathroom & wardrobe
- Flat screen TV's with DVD players
- Direct-dial telephone
- Individual safe
- Thermostat-controlled air conditioning
- Private refrigerator
- Wi-Fi (available in public areas)
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (breakfast, lunch & dinner upon request)
- Luggage delivery at boarding
- Laundry services (additional charges apply)
- Duvet and pillow-top mattress
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary use of premium bathrobes
- Binoculars for use
In addition, all Suites feature:
- Private Veranda
- Leather Key holder
- Sparkling wine
- Daily fruit bread
- Daily hors d'oeuvres