Quantum of the Seas
- Guest Capacity: 4,152 double occupancy
- Gross Tonnage: 168,666
- Staterooms: 2,090
- Length: 1,141 ft
- Width: 136 ft
- Max Beam: 136 ft
- Draft: 28 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Entered Service: Fall 2014
There's only one word that can possibly sum up Quantum of the Seas: WOW. Newly designed staterooms, game-changing technology, groundbreaking venues and the best dining ever are just the start of what you'll find onboard. By taking a quantum leap forward with the first ship in our Quantum class, we're holding ourselves up to the promise of building ships that take you to new heights.
Ripcord by iFly
Introducing the first ever sky-diving simulator at sea! Experience the sheer thrill and exhilaration of flying in an air machine that lets you soar in a safe, controlled environment.
Take yourself to new heights with the jewel-shaped capsule that gently ascends over 300 feet above sea level. Breathtaking 360 degree views of the sea and our destinations make the North Star one of the most anticipated features on this ship.
Experience completely revolutionary spaces that transform from day to night. Play basketball, go roller skating and ride bumper cars at the Seaplex. Relax with a book at Two 70 degree and come back at night for a spectacular aerial show.
Newly Designed Staterooms
Say hello to your home on the high seas - now with more family-friendly modular staterooms that interconnect and the first virtual balconies at sea.
Welcome to Dynamic Dining
A world of culinary exploration awaits onboard Royal Caribbean. Our dining options have been reimagined to give you a culinary experience at sea as vast, varied and eye-opening as dining in the world's most cosmopolitan cities.
Rest & Relaxtion
- Full-service Vitality Spa
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- 220-foot outdoor, poolside movie screen
- Adults-only Solarium pool, a glass-canopied retreat
- Indoor pool with retractable roof
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian
Action & Adventure
- Bumper cars, roller skating, basketball court, circus school and more at Seaplex, the largest indoor active space at sea
- RipCord by iFly, the first skydiving experience at sea
- North Star observation capsule
- FlowRider surf simulator
- 30-foot high Rock Climbing Wall
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean youth program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- DreamWorks Experience
- H2O Zone kids' water park
Entertainment & Shopping
- Casino Royale with thousands of square feet of slots and tables
- Two 70 degree with nighttime aerial entertainment and an ice bar
- Music Hall, an edgy venue for live music performances