Vision Of The Seas
The incredible Voyager of the Seas introduced many of the iconic features that Royal Caribbean guests still love today. Conquer the rock-climbing wall, or find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it's zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing VitalitySM Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends-with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
- Passenger Capacity: 2,416 max
- Gross Tonnage: 78,340
- Length: 915 ft
- Max Beam: 105.6 ft
- Draft: 25 ft
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Ship Registry: Bahamas
Rest & Relaxation
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes ranging from aerobics to kickboxing to yoga
- 2 pools including the Solarium, an adults only retreat
- 6 whirlpools
- NEW Outdoor poolside movie screen
- NEW Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Cafe, Solarium Cafe, and room service*
- Frozen treats at Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Cafe Latte-tudes, serving Seattle's Best Coffee*
- NEW Complimentary Park Cafe
- NEW Chef's Table intimate dining experience
- NEW Chops Grille, Royal Caribbean's signature steakhouse
- NEW Izumi Asian-fusion cuisine, featuring a la carte sushi selections
- NEW Giovanni's Table Italian restaurant
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Entertainment & Shopping
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 6,276 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 194 slots and 9 tables
- 8 bars and lounges that never have a cover, including Anchors Aweigh Lounge and the Champagne Bar
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
- NEW R Bar, featuring a sophisticated 1960s vibe, complete with iconic furnishing and signature cocktails created by a savvy and personable mixologist
Staterooms are put into different categories based on size and amenities as well as the location on the cruise ship.
All staterooms have closed-circuit TV, radio, hairdryer, vanity area, and bathroom with shower. All lower beds are convertible to a queen. Suites have sitting area, private balcony, full bath with tub.
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Expanded teen-only hangout areas and disco
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
Action & Adventure
- Rock-climbing wall
- Upper-deck jogging track
- Video game arcade