1. Choose your Destination We've narrowed down Europe's most popular cities, now you just have to pick one!
2. Choose your Lodging From hotels to resorts to castles, we recommend only the best!
3. Choose your Local Experience From self-guided to group tours, select your dream sightseeing experience
4. Choose your Flying Style With the widest choice of airfares, we have the right flight product for you
Experience the iconic, historic, and culturally defining sights and sounds of Europe – a true one-of-a-kind destination, with a EuroBreak…(more)
The gravity-defying brush strokes of the Sistine Chapel fresco, the unfinished Gothic grandeur of La Sagrada Familia, the enigmatic Mona Lisa watching over the Louvre, Tower Bridge glistening at dusk, the UK & Europe offer truly memorable experiences at every turn. With airfares to Europe at historic lows, it's never been easier to indulge in a short cultural trip across the pond.
Our hand-picked packages take care of all your flights, hotels and experiences, so you know you will get the most out of your vacation time. Choose your destination and hotel, your preferred local experience and airline and we’ll take care of all the details. We further enhance your experience with additional value added features. All EuroBreaks include bespoke, keepsake documents, exclusive Insider Benefits and a future travel voucher.
Swap your screensaver for the real deal - a EuroBreak is easy with Flight Centre - we’ve done all the hard work for you. (less)
1. Choose your Destination
Where would you like to take a EuroBreak?
- Attractions - World class museums & galleries at no charge
- Theater - Catch a West End show
- Cuisine - From diverse restaurants to classic pubs
- Buildings - Iconic & historic architecture abounds
- Cuisine - Eat, drink & socialize in a cafe like a Parisian local
- Fashion - Dress to impress
- Architecture - Iconic & historic
- Cuisine - Pizza, pasta, gelato & wine to fit any budget
- Vatican City - From St Peters's Basilica to the Sistine Chapel
- Architecture - The capital of Modernism featuring Gaudi
- Cuisine - Mediterranean style meets tapas
- Nightlife - The city that never sleeps
- Canals - Tour the city from the water
- Museums - Famous artists can be found everywhere
- Nightlife - Cafes to clubs and everything in-between
- History - Museums & monuments of Europe's recent past
- Nightlife - The city of cool has something for everyone
- Style - Alternative is embraced
- Traditional Pubs - serving Guiness and playing live music
- Castles - Impressive architecture
- Festivals - There's more going on than just St Patrick's Day
- Culture - Unspoiled, small-town charm
- Beaches - Sun kissed with a beautiful sandy coastline
- Nightlife - Vibrant pubs & clubs which go until dawn
- Culture - Old streets, royal castles & historical buildings abound
- Cuisine - Scandinavian style
- Hygge - The cosy, friendly, chilled out style of the city & the people