2020 might have challenged us a lot, but it didn’t manage to dampen two important things: our love of travel and our optimistic spirit!
If you need something special to look forward to this year, how about joining us in dreaming of these brand-spanking new all-inclusive resorts, opening up across Mexico in 2021.
5 Brand New Mexican Resorts We’re Most Excited About for 2021
1. Breathless Resorts & Spas Tulum
This 300-suite resort is sure to deliver Breathless’ one-of-a-kind social atmosphere to the shores of Tulum. The extrovert paradise will feature signature Unlimited-Luxury® inclusions like 24-hour room and concierge services, pool and beach butlers, and of course, spirited parties and events almost ‘round the clock.
2. Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Cancun
Everyone in the family can “Vacation like a Star ™” at the new Planet Hollywood experience in Costa Mujeres (minus the red carpet gown). Every STAR Class™ suite comes with a “Personal Agent” who ensures your holiday is nothing short of brilliant. The brand new resort’s dining experiences include fun eateries like Guy’s! Burger Joint, Sutra Indian Restaurant & Hookah Lounge, and the gourmand favourite, 6th Sense – Chef’s Table.
3. Nickelodeon Hotel & Resort Riviera Maya
Turns out, Riviera Maya is Bikini Bottom in disguise! If you’ve never experienced a Nickelodeon holiday before, you might be surprised at how well fun and luxury come together. The new Riviera Maya resort boasts Gourmet Inclusive® experiences, oceanfront suites and villas (including four themed penthouses), and one of the largest water parks around.
4. Paradisus Playa Mujeres
Like all Paradisus resorts, this one is a looker. But it won’t just be your eyes you’ll be treating with a stay in this new Playa Mujeres experience. Rejuvenating and calming treatments await at the extensive YHI Spa, and ten local and international restaurants, including the gourmet Gastro Bar, are ready to delight the tastes of every guest. For even more exclusive amenities, ask your Travel Expert about The Reserve.
5. Four Seasons Resort Tamarindo
It’s hard to pick a favourite among this eco-resort’s features. Perhaps it’s the clifftop view. Maybe it’s the organic spa. Then again, what about the fact that only 2% of the Costa Alegre eco reserve was developed to make this sophisticated resort come to life? Between the championship golf course, water sports centre, and quiet swimming pools, guests of this new Four Seasons property will have more than enough to see and do.
… Plus Six More Stunning Resorts Opening this Year!
Of course, our list wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t also shout out some really special luxury and boutique hotels also set to premier in Mexico this year.
- Amanvari, East Cape Baja: an artsy luxury resort with breathtaking contemporary architecture and design.
- Etéreo, Riviera Maya, Mexico: the perfect quiet getaway, complete with luxury spa treatments and sumptuous dining.
- Susurros del Corazon, Punta de Mita: a sprawling destination wedding setting that perfectly suits beautiful Banderos Bay.
- SLS Cancun: a boutique luxury hotel with just 45 exclusive guest rooms
- Paradero Hotel Todos Santos: a secluded high-end hotel surrounded by desert flora
- Habitas Bacalar & Todos Santos: two additions to the sustainably built eco-friendly resort collection