Your patience means the world to us.
We know you're dreaming of a getaway, so here's your chance to enter an exclusive draw to WIN one of 3 incredible holidays. Fill in your details below to enter the draw.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY “FLIGHT CENTRE CLUB COMPETITION”
1. The promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group Limited trading as Flight Centre (“Promoter”) of Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia.
Conditions of Entry
2. Eligibility information and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. An individual that renders themselves an Eligible Entrant is deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
3.Entry is open to residents of Australia who comply with the requirements set out in the “Eligibility for Promotion” terms stated in these Conditions of Entry ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited, its related bodies corporate, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
5. The promotion commences at 12.00pm AEST on 25 July 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 30 September 2022 ("Promotion Period"). 3 x prize winners will be drawn on 07 October 2022. The competition closes on 30 September 2022.
Eligibility for Promotion
6. Eligible Entrants will be those who during the Promotion Period:
a. Enter required details (first name, last name, phone number, email address, postal code) within the https://www.flightcentre.com.au/p/holiday-competition landing page form.
7. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
8. When entering their details within the entry form and entering this Promotion, Eligible Entrants:
9. An individual who complies with these eligibility requirements will receive one (1) entry only in the Promotion.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
10. There will be three (3) Eligible Entrants selected at random as winners across the Promotion Period (“Prize Winner”).
11. The Prize Winner(s) must be able to provide a current, valid Passport or Driver’s License / other Valid ID to verify their identity and accept the prize.
12. The Prize Winners will be determined by a computer-generated prize draw completed by 07 October 2022. The prize draw will be taking place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101 at 10am on 07 October 2022.
The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an ineligible entrant is drawn. The Prize Winner need not be present at the draw.
13. The Prize Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email or telephone beginning the day of the draw (in which they were drawn) or as soon as possible thereafter.
14. The Prize Winner will have 15 days to claim the prize. If the prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner before 5:00pm AEST on the 15th day after it is announced, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on the following day (day 16) at the Promoter’s Head Office, Southpoint, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101. The unclaimed prize draw will also be a random computer-generated prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw (“Unclaimed Winner”) will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw. All terms applicable to the Prize Winner will also apply to Unclaimed Winner.
14A. The date on which the Prize Winner or Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) is notified under clauses 12-14 of these Conditions of Entry will be known as the “Notification Date.”
15. Eligible Entrants who participate in the Promotion (including by accepting a Prize) consent to their name being announced on the Flight Centre website (www.flightcentre.com.au) & Facebook page (www.facebook.com/flightcentreAU) should they be confirmed as either Prize Winner/s or Unclaimed Winner/s - this will occur within 3x days of the prize draw.
16. The Promoter's decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
17. Each Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (as applicable) will win one of three (3) available holiday credits (to be spent in booking a holiday with the Promoter or one of its related bodies corporate trading as “Flight Centre”) to the value of $5000 AUD (the “Prize”).
17A. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner (by accepting a Prize) agrees that they will abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the Prize as notified by the Promoter and/or the travel supplier.
18. The Prize will be held as a credit in the Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner’s (as applicable) closet Promoter retail store (or that of their related body corporate). The Prize Winner /Unclaimed Winner must use the Prize to book a holiday through Flight Centre within 3 x months of the Notification Date. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner must use the entirety of the Prize to book a holiday as no further refunds/credits will be provided if the total value of the Prize is not utilized.
18A. The Prize Winner / Unclaimed Winner's chosen holiday is at their discretion, but it must be a product or service available for purchase from the Promoter (or one of its related bodies corporate).
19. The Prize Winners / Unclaimed Winners (as applicable) will be responsible for any tax liability (where applicable) that may arise from being awarded the Prize.
20. The Prize Winners / Unclaimed Winners must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash (except as permitted through normal use of the prize) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
21. The use of the Prize to book a holiday is subject to the standard terms and conditions in Australia: https://help.flightcentre.com.au/s/article/booking-terms-conditions-au
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible for or liable for:
(a) inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information.
(b) entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected, or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions.
(c) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software.
(d) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website.
(e) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Promotion.
(f) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion; e.g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
(h) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
24. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with participation in this Promotion or with the use of the Prize offered, except to the extent caused directly by the Promoter's negligence.
25. The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its related bodies corporate, servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
26. When promotion entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter, they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that entrants decide to opt out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email email@example.com or contact [the Global Head Office on 07 3170 7979].
27. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, pandemic, public health orders and the like ,, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities and without providing compensation to Eligible Entrants.
31. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements, or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion. This Promotion is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in this Promotion.
32. For the purposes of regulatory requirements in Australia, the following permits for the Promotion have been obtained:
Application in Progress