It’s always better to know before you go. The right choice of airlines can ensure your flying experience will be comfortable and efficient, allowing you to focus on relaxing and preparing for your business trip. Here’s what you can expect before, during, and after your flight when you travel Air Canada for business.
Before You Book: Business Travel Perks
The benefits of flying Air Canada for business start even before you reach the airport. Make sure you’re taking full advantage of the travel perks available for small and medium businesses.
Flight Passes for Business Travellers
Air Canada offers prepaid travel packages which make it easy to share credits for one-way trips among multiple employees (just use two credits for round-trip flights). Flight Passes can be used for travel in Flex, Latitude, and Business Class fares to a wide variety of domestic and international regions.
For example, with a Flight Pass designed for small to medium business, you could get 30 flight credits for up to 10 travellers for flights within Western Canada from just over $12,000. Or get 30 flight credits for up to 10 travellers for travel within North America including the Caribbean from just under $23,000.
Your dedicated travel manager can help you identify which Air Canada Flight Pass makes the most financial sense for your business needs.
Reduced Rates for Meetings & Events
Does your business trip involve 10 or more passengers? Air Canada offers reduced rates for groups, even when travellers have different points of origin.
Book your business meeting or conference trip with Flight Centre Business Travel to uncover even more perks and preferred rates with our global network of travel partners.
At the Airport
With so many places to go and things to do, why leave your airport experience up to chance? Here’s how Air Canada makes airports a breeze for business travellers.
Maple Leaf Lounges
Access to the Maple Leaf Lounge is included with Air Canada Business Class and Signature Class Fare, and Premium Rouge Fare as well as Star Alliance Gold membership. For business travellers who have chosen to travel Economy Class, access to your airport’s Maple Leaf Lounge can be purchased separately.
Located in 17 airports across Canada, the United States, and Europe, Air Canada’s Maple Leaf Lounges offer a variety of amenities to make business travel comfortable and convenient. Features include:
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- News and entertainment
- Business centres
- Cell-free quiet zones
Where to Find Your Maple Leaf Lounge
Toronto Pearson Airport
- International Flights: Terminal 1, Level 3, Node F (Hours of operation: 05:00 – 23:30)
- Domestic Flights: Terminal 1 (Hours of operation: 05:15 – 00:00)
- Transborder Flights: Terminal 1, Level 4, Node F (Hours of operation: 04:45 - 21:00)
- Express: Terminal 1, 193 Commuter Terminal, Gates F84-F99 (Hours of operation: 05:00 – 21:00)
Vancouver International Airport
- International Flights: International Terminal (Hours of operation: Sun-Fri 08:45 – 00:45, Sat 06:45 – 00:45)
- Domestic Flights: Domestic Terminal (Hours of operation: 05:00 – 00:00)
Calgary International Airport
- All Flights: Concourse C (Hours of operation: 05:15 – 00:30)
Ask your dedicated travel manager for Maple Leaf Lounge location details for other airports.
Maple Leaf Club
Unlock access to Maple Leaf Club Lounges and other business class lounges across Canada, North America & Europe, or Worldwide with a Maple Leaf Club membership. A full Worldwide membership gives you access to the more than 210 business class lounges located across the globe.
Priority Check-In, Baggage-Handling, and Boarding
Travellers who book Premium Economy airfare aboard Air Canada flights can enjoy:
- Priority airport check-in
- Priority baggage handling
- 2 free checked bags
- And priority boarding at most gates.
Air Canada Business Class ticket holders will enjoy:
- Dedicated airport check-in
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage handling
- Plus, exclusive access lanes at security screening points for an even faster airport experience
Whether your flight is just a short hop away or a long-haul trek across the globe, make sure you and your colleagues are comfortable. Your dedicated travel manager can help you decide which seats are the right fit for your needs and budget.
Air Canada Premium Economy Seat Feature Include:
- Compared to Economy Class, Premium Economy seats are larger and feature more legroom and fuller recline capabilities
- Touch-screen TV with on-demand entertainment
- Premium cuisine
- Wine & spirits
- Hot towel service on long flights
- Adjustable headrest
- Amenity kit
Air Canada Business Class Features Include:
- Compared to Premium Economy Class, Business Class seats are larger and feature more legroom and fuller recline capabilities
- Guaranteed window or aisle seat
- Adjustable headrests
- Adjustable footrests
- Coat check
- Hot towel service
- Premium earbuds
- Full-service bar and wine selection
- In-flight entertainment
Travelling for business doesn’t have to be difficult, even for small businesses and entrepreneurs! From well before take-off to long after touchdown, start-ups and small to medium businesses can find themselves in the best hands with Flight Centre Business Travellers’ dedicated travel managers. Call 1 866 940 0217 for a free consultation today!