latest deals across every airline...
Flights to Australia
We're not just Airfare Experts, but Australia experts, too, and the only stop you need for discount flights to Australia. We'll take you under our wing and book that cheap Australia flight, as well as help create your personalized itinerary, book tours, get you insider deals and more. Check out our current deals, or say 'G'Day!' a Flight Centre travel consultant.
Browse Top Departures Australia
We specialize in flights to Sydney Australia, as well as finding low airfares to Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide and beyond. Let us help you make the most of the flight time to Australia, with a multi-city flight to see the splendours of the South Pacific islands, or the natural wonders of New Zealand. With these cheap flights to Australia, you can afford to see more places Down Under. Read more about Australia
Return: May 22, 2021
Return: October 22, 2021
Return: September 8, 2021
Return: October 8, 2021
Return: November 17, 2021
Return: November 15, 2021
Return: August 22, 2021
Return: September 14, 2021
Return: September 9, 2021
Return: July 14, 2021
Return: October 16, 2021
Return: October 31, 2021
Return: September 2, 2021
Return: September 17, 2021
Return: June 14, 2021
Return: July 15, 2021
Return: September 1, 2021
Top things to do in Australia
Experience the scuba of a lifetime in the wondrous Great Barrier Reef, or surf the famous waves of the Gold Coast. See the stunning splendour of the Whitsunday Islands or say G'day to the cuddly koalas of the Sunshine Coast. Take in iconic Sydney Opera House from a different angle, atop the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Let cultural Melbourne give you a flavour of the East coast, or charming Perth introduce you to the West. Reigning supreme in between, Adelaide's renowned wine country awaits. On flights to Australia, the beautiful Cook Islands make an excellent stopover, as do other South Pacific gems. Ask your Flight Centre consultant to create a multi-city itinerary to make the most of your dream vacation.
- Sydney Opera House -This noteworthy shell-like structure is the Southern Hemisphere's most photographed tourist destination, and a Sydney must-see for those of you who book flights to Sydney Australia.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb - Scale this iconic landmark, taking in spectacular views of the city and sparkling waves. Beware the box jellyfish in the ocean and the jelly legs on this bridge walk!
- Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk - Offering one of the most scenic hikes in the country, varying physical levels can enjoy a stroll, roll or run along this epic coastal walk, that encompases glorious ocean views and famous and hidden beaches.
- Dive theGreat Barrier Reef - UNESCO World Heritage site is famous for being the world's biggest coral reef ecosystem, and a scuba and snorkelling fantasy. Sadly, the sooner you see this natural wonder, the better; bleaching due to greenhouse gases is a growing concern.
- Drive the Great Ocean Road - A stunning coastal route, part of the highway connecting Melbourne to Adelaide. Be sure to visit the famous 12 Apostles along the way, prehistoric rock stacks jutting out of the Southern Ocean. (Don't doubt your counting abilities when you arrive, there are now only nine, subject to further erosion.)
- Meet a Great White Shark - (We went with the 'great' theme happening!) Encounter these these infamous predators face-to-face, in the safety of a cage but the thrill of open water. Personally, we prefer swimming alongside whale sharks, the largest fish in the world, in Western Australia. Its largest coral reef, Ningaloo, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is easily accessible from Exmouth, about 1200 km north of Perth.
- Uluru - A symbol of Australia, this monolithic land formation, revered by the native Aborigine people, is located in the heart of the country and will capture your heart, too.
- Melbourne - Australia's cultural epicentre. You'll be blown away by the incredible flat white coffees they serve in cool cafes and some of the Southern Hemisphere's best restaurants.,
- Fraser Island - the world's largest sand island is home to a dazzling array of earthly and aquatic treasures, like the naturally-effervescent Champagne Pools, pristine Lake McKenzie and the Cathedrals' colourful sand towers. Camping or 'glamping' options available.
- Whitsunday Islands - Sail to and around gorgeous archipelago, boasting stretches of coral teeming with sealife, powdery white beaches, uninhabited islands and world-class resorts.