latest deals across every airline...
Cheap Flights to New Zealand
Why book flights to New Zealand?
Although tiny compared to neighbouring Australia, New Zealand's sweeping landscapes, soaring mountains and sprawling countryside make it seem vast.
The quickest flights to New Zealand from Canada are Vancouver to Auckland nonstop, which take about 13.5 hours.
You may choose nonstop and direct New Zealand flights from Vancouver (YVR), Calgary (YYC) or Toronto (YYZ) airports. You may also fly via one of these connecting cities from other Canadian gateways. We are the number one choice for cheap flights to New Zealand from Canada, no matter which part you're travelling from.Read more about New Zealand
Return: March 16, 2021
Return: April 11, 2021
Return: April 10, 2021
Return: February 21, 2021
Return: March 21, 2021
Return: December 25, 2020
Return: March 23, 2021
Return: January 26, 2021
Return: February 16, 2021
Composed of the North Island and South Island, those names may not be original, but the scenery they are home to certainly is unlike anywhere on Earth. Or, Middle Earth, if you're among the Lord of the Rings fans that flock to New Zealand to tour its movie sets in the South Island.
Our cheap flights to New Zealand take you to Auckland, Wellington in the North Island and Christchurch in the South. Beyond these charming cities, boasting wonderful dining opportunities (succulent local lamb or Sauvignon Blanc tastings, anyone?) and cultural institutions, is an adventure and outdoor enthusiast's dreamland.
Top things to do in New Zealand
- Rent a campervan - this allows you the most freedom to explore NZ's dramatic scenery, from its distinct rugged mountains, astonishingly pristine lakes, towering fords and glaciers and beautiful beaches. We know the best NZ campervan rentals and will arrange one for you as part of our free service. If you're more into "glamping", we'll find you the best rates at a great hotel.
- Get your adrenaline pumping - Adventure addicts will have no problem feeding their natural highs in New Zealand. The birthplace of bungee jumping and Zorbing, why not experience them where they were meant to be enjoyed? There are plenty of activities to get your adrenaline fix, with a breathtaking backdrop that gets the heart racing.
- Enjoy a Maori show - the indigenous people of NZ, the Maori, have a colourful culture that knows how to put on an entertaining performance. Distinctly Polynesian, its dancing is hypnotic, music melodious and its must-see haka warrior performance will be something to remember.
- Check out Rotorua - If you wish to immerse yourself in Kiwi culture, take a steamy plunge into a geothermal spring. The thermal activity in this area creates these sulphuric springs, as well as gushing geysers and otherworldy landscapes. Rotorua from Auckland is a 2.5 hour drive, which will pass by quickly as you enjoy stunning scenery along the way.
- Eat & drink well. Although renowned for its rugged nature, New Zealand's refined wineries are a draw, too. Vineyards like Oyster Bay and Kim Crawford produce some of the world's best Sauvignon Blancs. The wine culture dovetails splendidly with the Kiwi foodie scene. While a pint and pie is still a staple and you'll find amazing meat and veggie pies here, there are also international ingredients dominating bistro menus. As remote as New Zealand may seem, Kiwis are embracing exotic flavours fused with their traditional lamb and famous fish n' chips. Yum!
Ready to say "Kia Ora" to New Zealand? Speak to a Flight Centre Airfare Expert today. We make it our Hobbit, er, habit, to find you cheap NZ airfares!