Tuesday - Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm
Closed on weekends
199 Bay Street Unit C-111 Commerce Court Concourse, Toronto, Ontario M5L 1G4
Previous to working at Flight Centre, I had the chance to work on cruise ships sailing around the world for over 3 years. I have been to be able to indulge in other cultures and visit many different destinations such as Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, Mediterranean, Alaska, Caribbean, Mexico and New England. I cannot say enough amazing things about the beaches of Barbados, the history in Turkey, the glaciers of Alaska or the food in Italy. I look forward to sharing my knowledge of these destinations and assist you in planning your next adventure!
My Top 10 Travel Experiences:
1. Visiting the Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey.
2. Donkey rides up the mountain in Santorini, Greece.
3. Visiting the Vatican in Rome, Italy.
4. Walking the Great Wall of China.
5. Cruising Glacier Bay in Alaska.
6. Holding a Boa snake in Dominica after a great day at Sulpher Pools.
7. Snorkeling in Bonaire.
8. Hong Kong nights out in Lan Kwai Fong.
9. Spa and Shopping days in Vietnam and China.
10. Wine and Lunches waterfront in Mykonos, Greece.
Top 5 Travel Tips:
1. Cruising will allow you to get a taste of the destinations you would like to revisit more in depth
2. Always travel with insurance, not only to protect yourself but your loved ones too!
3. “When in Rome do as the Romans do” try the local experiences!
4. Make sure you bring lots of extra batteries, they’re cheaper at home then in destination!
5. Pack light, you will buy lots of souvenirs and won’t wear half as much as you thought you would!
Countries Visited: Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Dominica, France, Greece, Grenada, Holy See - Vatican City, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Korea, South, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Vietnam, Virgin Islands