Azores Airlines lounges
You'll want to arrive early! Azores Airlines offers their Business Class (Executive Class) and higher-tiered SATA IMAGINE frequent flyers a quiet and comfortable airport environment to refresh and relax in. Azores Airlines Lounges are available to those who qualify (or pay to enter) in Toronto, Montreal and Boston, as well as in Lisbon, Porto and in select airports in the islands of the Azores.
Azores Flight Information
Cheap Azores Flights with FlightCentre.ca
If you hold a Silversky, Goldsky or SATA IMAGINE TRADE frequent flyer status, or are travelling with Azores Airlines in Executive Class (Business Class), get ready to be pampered. Enjoy the tranquility and complimentary services of an airport lounge before boarding your flight, at no extra charge.
Register for SATA IMAGINE, the Azores Airlines frequent flyer program, now. Enrolment is free!
Azores Airlines Lounge Toronto
In Toronto, qualifying Azores Airlines passengers have access to the KLM Crown Lounge, located in Pearson International Airport's Terminal 3 - opposite Gate C32 (open daily, noon to midnight). For non-qualifying ticketed Azores Airlines passengers, a paid concept applies, allowing admittance to travellers in any class of service for $40CAD.
- Free Wi-Fi and charging stations
- A complimentary buffet offering warm and cold snacks and drinks
- Office facilities
- Check-in services for in-transit passengers
Azores Airlines Lounge Montreal
Those departing from Montreal, have access to relax in and to enjoy the services of the Swissport Lounge, located in Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport's International Departures Level - between Gates 52 & 53. For non-qualifying ticketed Azores Airlines passengers, a paid concept applies, allowing admittance to travellers in any class of service for $40CAD.
- Complimentary unlimited Wi-Fi and charging stations
- An assortment of free food, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks
- Local and international newspapers and magazines
Azores Airlines Lounges Azores
In the beautiful islands of the Azores, airports in Ponta Delgada, Terceira and Faial all offer lounge service to qualifying Azores Airlines passengers. The SATA PLUS Lounges are located in the Main Terminal - Departures Level (past security).
- Fast Wi-Fi (paid)
- Complimentary light snacks, coffee/tea and non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits & liquor
- TVs, local and international newspapers and magazines
Azores Airlines Lounges Portugal
Rest, relax and replenish at Lisbon International Airport when visiting the Blue Lounge, offering complimentary access to qualifying Azores Airlines ticketed passengers. The lounge is located in Terminal 1 - Departures Level (open 6am - 11pm, daily).
- Internet, Wi-Fi and charging stations
- Fully equipped business centre and meeting room
- TV, phone and fax
- light snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
In Porto, let the ANA Lounge be your portal to serenity. The lounge is located on the Departures Level, past security. Qualifying Azores Airlines passengers enjoy complimentary access to the following facilities and services.
- A wide array of snacks, fruits, pastries and light meals
- An assortment of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Internet stations, Wi-Fi, device charging capabilities and private work spaces
- Cable TVs, local and international newspapers and magazines